Admiring Light has published a review on the Olympusf2.0 lens.
Here are his conclusions:
- Excellent sharpness – sharp right from f/2, and sharp corner to corner from f/2.8.
- Outstanding color and contrast at all apertures. There’s a really nice balance of high microcontrast and vibrant macrocontrast without becoming overly harsh. Bokeh is quite nice as well.
- Large aperture for low light shooting or for isolating details when shooting closeup.
- Excellent build quality with tight tolerances and a wonderful manual focus feel with the focus clutch mechanism.
- Extremely fun to shoot with, and capable of truly outstanding, professional grade results.
- Lens hood is not included, which is frankly obnoxious given the relatively high price of the lens.
- Quality control may be an issue – had to go through three copies before obtaining a properly performing lens.
- Some lateral chromatic aberration at the edges of the frame, though correctable in RAW conversion.
- Lens ‘steps’ through the focus when using the manual focus ring pulled back.